Sunday, May 16, 2010

Monday morning recap 17/05/10

• We had our first newcomers lunch. It was awesome. Arnaldo did an awesome job of organising it and his amazing wife Katherine cooked the most incredibly church meal I've ever had. Thanks guys!!!! We had a bunch of people crammed into our tiny living room and it was just so encouraging to see that. Thanks to all who came. Here is what someone who came said:
• We had a bunch of new people at Resolved last night, invited by Resolved people. Great job at inviting your mates guys. Keep it up.
• The set up boys did an amazing getting set up. Thanks to James, Nick and Bobby. Awesome job guys. Thanks!
• I preached on Job 38-42:6 and asked people to make sure their view of God is the one in the text. The one who is the creator, who is in control and yet who cares. If you want to listen to it you can podcast us through ITunes or you can listen to it here http://resolved.org.au/2010/05/12/who-is-god/
• I was so encouraged by this conversation about the podcast from last nights sermon from guys at Resolved on Facebook!:
Person 1: Wishes the podcast was up tonight.. 20 weeks on suffering... Man we must be crazy..
Person 2: Lol dude! I checked at 5am and was like damn!!!! I wanted to listen to it on the way to work... Seven steady wil do with a jolt of ji packer reading :)
Person 3: you lied!!! I'm on @ 9am and it's not on!!! *cries!*....
Person 4: Hey Guys, the Podcast is up!
Person 5 :sorry guys. my fault it wasnt up by 9am. It's there now :) no more waiting necessary!
Person 3 :LOL!!!.... na! it's not ur fault Person 5!!! I didn't even know the sermon goes up @ 9am until Person 1 told me last night and then i got excited! esp since i missed out on most of the talk!!!....
• I love my church!
Hey Guys Just pray for me as I have been sick for 5 weeks now and It is really annoying!

1 comment:

  1. Hans, encouraging post but make friends with the enter key :)

    ReplyDelete