Sunday, March 1, 2009

First night for RESOLVED

Hey guys we had our first service last night and we were aiming to get 30 people. We got 32 people!! The service itself had a few very minor things we have to sort out but the service had vibe and was pretty much what we wanted to do and people said they loved it!!! Thanks guys for praying and encouraging me!
Hey I realize I pretty much suck at this blog thing so if you have anything you want me to blog about like how did I get a core team together or whatever could you leave a suggestion.

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord mate... Glad to hear it went well eh... Well I for one would love to see some pics and get a feel for the place, so if you get a chance to throw some up - sweet!

    Go well bro...
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you guys do music? What's the team look like? Equipment? Songs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work, mate. Can you post a link Resolved's website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it went well...Am I correct to assume that you are meeting on a Sat night? I think you might have told me this before. What is the thinking behind this?
    Marty K

    ReplyDelete